POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN MANAGEMENT FOR EXECUTIVES
Email : [email protected]
Phone (India) : +91 8587878713 / 14 / 15
Phone (USA) : +1 310-825-2001
The UCLA PGPX is an extensive one-year, modular general Management Program offered by UCLA Anderson School of Management Executive Education. The program will put you on the leadership path with a combination of knowledge, latest management best practices and access to a far-reaching influential global alumni network. The program builds on the expertise and reputation of UCLA Anderson as one of the top 5 global business schools for executive level management programs. The program is blended in design, combining classes in UCLA campus and India, with an online experience and is tailored for the busy schedules of promising senior professionals.
Following are some of the key highlights :
- Rankings: UCLA Anderson School of Management is ranked among top 5 Business Schools globally for management programs focused on working professionals. View Rankings
- World Class Curriculum: A comprehensive and rigorous program covering applied advanced management concepts in a 60+ days schedule spread over one year.
- Alumni Benefits: Become a member of the influential Alumni network of more than 35000 UCLA Anderson alumni who have made their mark globally.
- Outstanding faculty: Academic program conducted by accomplished senior faculty members from the UCLA Anderson School of Management and reputed Industry Experts.
- Flexible & Convenient: The program design accommodates your demanding work schedules, so you can leverage the learning at your workplace right away.
- Career Services: Program linked Career Services provided by Northwest helps you with personalized 1-1 coaching, interview preparation and connections with top search firms and corporates.
- International Exposure: Participants travel to the iconic UCLA campus in Los Angeles, USA, the creative capital of the world, to complete required modules. Participants graduate from PGPX in a ceremony held at the UCLA Anderson campus.
- Impressive Peer Group: Cohort of highly successful senior executives from diverse backgrounds with key characteristics in common: talent, ingenuity, experience, and the drive to excel.
Global. Diverse. Successful.
UCLA PGPX attracts the very best of senior executives across diverse industries bringing in rich perspectives and amazing opportunities to learn and collaborate.